Saint Martin Church

EGLISE SAINT-MARTIN
37140 RESTIGNE
LONGITUDE : 0.228544 / LATITUDE : 47.280789

Construction of the Church of Saint Martin de Restigné was probably launched around the year 1000. The church stands on the site of an earlier place of worship. The gabled roof, nave and southern door date from the first phase of building. The bell tower was added in the 13th century. The northern aisle and the chapel on the southern side of the choir were constructed in the 14th century. The woodwork was replaced in the 15th century, and in the 19th the church underwent a programme of restoration work which included raising the north aisle.

Prices

    Free rate

Visits

  • Individual visits
  • Unaccompanied visits on request no
  • Guided tours on request no
  • Group tours
  • Unaccompanied visits on request no
  • Guided tours on request no

Languages

  • Documentation : 4 4 4
Ici, vivre est un art The E.U. supports tourist sites’ Quality approach
The E.U. supports tourist sites’ Quality approach